- 2-3 bison steaks (can use any cut we usually use sirloins)
- 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- Toss the steak pieces with the olive oil. Mix the spices together and coat the steak in the seasoning. Set aside.
- Preheat an air fryer for 5 minutes at 400ºF. Once heated, add the steak to the basket and air fry for 4-6 minutes at 400ºF to your desired doneness. (We use meat thermometer and go for medium rare temp of 135 degrees)
-My son and I eat like this but my husband likes to top it with garlic butter sauce
GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE:
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder or Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Parsley Flakes (optional)
- While the steak cooks, melt the butter and mix in the garlic powder and parsley. Toss the finished steak in the garlic butter before serving.