1 package DPB Ribs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped or dried
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 28 oz can whole, peeled tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Parmesan cheese, grated (for serving)
- 1 lb of tortellini (or zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash) cooked per package instructions
- Set Instant Pot to Saute mode and add oil.
- Once heated, add ribs to brown on all sides. (About 1-2 minutes per side)
- Season with salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and basil.
- Add red wine and scrape off all those brown bits off with a wooden spoon.
- Pour in the vinegar, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Switch and Seal lid to Meat/Stew mode on high pressure for 30 minutes. Allow Natural Release.
- While the ribs and sauce cook, make the pasta and shred the cheese.
- Once sauce is finished, remove ribs and shred the meat off bones. Place shredded rib meat back into the sauce.
- Serve sauce over pasta with shredded parmesan cheese and fresh basil.